W3M INTEGRATION FAILURE

When I installed w3m, I added the lines in the w3m installation instructions
with those autoloads on them to the bottom of .emacs and restarted
everything.  Then I tried m-xw3m <cr>.  I get the error beep but nothing
else.  I can run w3m from the shell but would like to be able to run it from
within emacspeak.  Any idea how to fix this situation?  By the way, I copied
the lines out with an editor so as to not have any syntax problems.

Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered