will this pc run emaspeak

I am fairly new to linux OS and am considering buying the system below.  I would like to know from you folks if this
system will run emacspeak adequately?

New Linux Computer 1GHz CPU/40GB Hard Drive/56X CD/256 MB PC133Ram/ATI MAXX/

Motherboard:
Abit KT7
1-2X/4X AGP slot
6-PCI slots
1-ISA slot(For those Linux Modems)
3-DIMM slots for PC133 sdram
2-PS2 ports
2-USB ports
2-serial ports
1-parallel port
2-IDE ports
1-FDD port
Hardware monitoring with 4 fan plugs
Soft Menu III CPU setup(supports overclocking if desired.)
Has the latest BIOS installed to accommodate the full line of AMD processors

HARD Drive:
Maxtor 40gig
ATA133/7200RPM

Video Card:
ATI Rage Fury Maxx AGP
64 megabyte sdram
Twin accelerator engines

Sound Card:
CMI8738-SX
4-Channel PCI card

Modem:
SUP2720
56K ISA Data/Voice/Fax

CDrom:
56X
Manufacturer may vary
(Substitute DVDrom for an extra $25)

OS:
Mandrake 8.2 Linux
preconfigured and running(CD's included)

You can click here to write me mailto:mail4tdb@xxxxxxxxxxx
I was such an ugly baby...My mother never breast fed me. She told me that
she only liked me as a friend.