Re: DAISY reader et al

would be a bizarre NDA if they said "you can read the spec,
implement it --but you cant tell others about the spec --but
you can publish the code"--
to maintain their security by obscurity under such
circumstances they'll have to find a really bad software
designer to ensure the code is unreadable.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
AIM: TVRaman
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc