Re: dectalk software with Debian

Hi Gille, Mario & all,

Thanks you Gille for this good news. So if we want to test that we must
install Mdk 9.0
But Gille you said that you didn't succeed with French TTS. Do you think
it's because the french TTS support is not included in your rtk or because
it doesn't work with Emacspeak ? Mario said me a few days ago that the
french beta support wasn't included in the files he had from Fonix.
Another little question : If you buh the rtk on the webpage is it possible
to download it after giving the credit card number or do they send you a
cdrom ?
Thanks.

--
Nath