Re: unable to get emacspeak runnung with outloud

Hi, I've got Viavoice and emacspeak 17 running on Red Hat 8.0 so I can
certainly help this.
You must edit the Makefile for Outloud, and add the line CC=g++ to the top
of that file, and then run make.
After that emacspeak and Viavoice will work fine together under RH 8.0.