From: jude dashiell <dashielljt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Newbie?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:48:00 -0400 (EDT)

dashielljt> The version of emacspeak on slackware 9_0 is 16.0.  It's three versions
dashielljt> behind the times.  I managed to build festival on emacspeak but failed
dashielljt> with both flite and eflite on slackware 9_0.  flite came up with an
dashielljt> internal error and instructions to fill out a full bug report over at the
dashielljt> gnu site.  It's possible gcc 3.22 is responsible since zinf couldn't build
dashielljt> on it to anything useful either over here so it may work with gcc 2.95.3
dashielljt> but I'll have to try that out and let you know.
dashielljt>
dashielljt>
dashielljt> --
dashielljt> Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
dashielljt> http://counter.li.org/!
dashielljt>
dashielljt> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
dashielljt> emacspeak list send mail to "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a
dashielljt> subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
dashielljt>