emacspeak & festival questions

Hallo
I have installed emacsspeak-18 with festival and MBROLA
according
to the following link:

http://www.pollock-nageoire.net/festival/festival-
english004.html

seems everything works correct

I have noticed emacsspeak works in the following way:
As I am visiting new line emacspeak automatically starts reading
this line.
When line is quite long, reading takes a while.
Sometimes I'm not interested in reading this line.
Is there any command which immediatelly cancels reading of this
line

The second thing is as I'm moving the cursor with 'PG down' and
'PG up', passed  page of text is read.
In the case of using 'PG up/down' keys I would prefer not
reading
the text at all.
Is it possible ?

Greetings