Re: Customizing Pronounciation, is it possible?

Dear Tim,
Thanks for the detailed help! It will take a little (at the very least)
time for me to digest what you have sent me and then I'll try to see if I
can make it work. Incidentally, what is the correct pronounciation of
Emacs? I pronounce the initial `e' asin "bee"; is this correct or should
it be as in "set"? Eflite uses the second alternative.
Cheers.
Kalyan