Gnus load problem.

Hi,

    Whilst in Emacspeak, I try to run Gnus, for my mail etc. by using M -x
gnus.

    Gnus attempts to load, but gives an opening error and asks me if I want
to continue.

    If I then us M -x load-file to reload the .gnus file, everything seems
to work ok.

    I'm using Fetchmail to retrieve mail from the pop3 server, which runs in
the background.

    Thoroughly baffled by Emacspeak right now, so apologies if my
information isn't very good.

Thanks for any help.
Tink
--
Léonie Watson  |  t. +44 (0) 117 344 5012

Visit our web site today:
http://www.nomensa.com/