Emacspeak on a mainframe or large workstation was: emacspeak away from pc's

I run emacspeak on some rather large sun machines and have at diffent
times either sent speech to an attached hardware dectalk or remote to
my wearable (which is i386 architecture).  So I may be laying at my
desk at work typing on the Sun 280r or E3500 but herbert (my wearable ) is
still wispering in my ear...

-Greg
--

 Greg Priest-Dorman