Re: DECtalk and emacs 21.3

Tim --I dont know about stable vs unstable.
The person who reported the problem claimed the following from memory"

Two separate partitions with two versions of debian --emacs 21.2 on
one 21.3 on the other --
and then claimed "performance of dectalk software under 21.3 is slow"
--
this kind of reporting is completely bogus and deserves to be ignored
-- it does not merit six follow-up messages.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman
IRC:    irc://irc.gnu.org/emacspeak