Re: Help : links webbrowser + emacspeak

Hello,

First thx for your advice !
after a lot of search I finally found the good keys to press to switch
to term review mode. for those how are interested, to switch to term
review mode you may press C-t r when you are inside term char mode. To
return to the normal behaviour just press q
But when trying that I noticed that the cursor didn't folow what I was
reading as in term line mode and so I couldn't see on my braille display
where I was in the text.
So, does it exist a way to use review mode but have the cursor following
what we read ? another thing : when switching back to term char mode,
how to do to have the cursor positionned on the last line we read just
before quitting the review mode ?
And finally, where to find the best documentation regarding
emacspeak-eterm ? I found the C-t r command only in the
emacspeak-eterm.el file but perhaps I don't search in the right place to
find more documentation ?
Thx in advance,

"T. V. Raman" <tvraman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> x-attribution: tvr
> --text follows this line--
> to read by lines inside the terminal do not switch to line mode,
> instead use emacspeak eterm review mode >>>>> "Nath" == Nath  <nath.ml@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>     Nath> Hello, i'm searching for a mean to be able to read text
>     Nath> using up and down arrow keys in emacspeak + links
>     Nath> webbrowser.  I launch links using the M-x emacspeak-links
>     Nath> command and after when the webpage is displayed I discover
>     Nath> that if I do a C-c C-j I switch to terminal line mode and
>     Nath> after that can use the up and down arrows to read the text
>     Nath> but after that I don't find a solution to switch to terminal
>     Nath> caracter mode in order to be able to press the space bar to
>     Nath> tell links to display the next things.  I tried the M-x
>     Nath> term-char-mode but encounter a problem : the caracter are
>     Nath> not displayed correctly and sometimes it brings me in a
>     Nath> search window or something like that. so this method is a
>     Nath> wrong one but I didn't find the good one browsing the emacs
>     Nath> manual.  So if you have an idea please let me know !  Or
>     Nath> perhaps the method I tried to use is not the right one,
>     Nath> perhaps we might not switch to term line mode to obtain the
>     Nath> research behaviour ?  I ask me a question : how is it
>     Nath> possible using w3m with emacspeak to be able to read text
>     Nath> using up and down arrows ? because when you launch w3m in a
>     Nath> normal console the behaviour is not the same, the arrow keys
>     Nath> permit only to skip link by link ...  thx in advance for all
>     Nath> your advices,
>

>     Nath> -- Nath
>
>     Nath> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     Nath> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
>     Nath> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
>     Nath> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
>     Nath> "unsubscribe" or "help"
>
> --
> Best Regards,