Re: Flite Still No Good Here!

I failed to mention in my previous post; I even started having
problems right away before any kind of kick-ins of APM standbies.  I'm
really not sure how to turn of that auto standby; it's probably a BIOS
thing <yuck>.  I could disable the APM stuff under linux but I bet
this auto system standby would still happen.  It currently seems to
kick in after a minut and a half or so of idle.

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 12:50:53PM +1100, Jason White wrote:
> Software Dectalk also runs with Emacspeak on my more than
> five-year-old Pentium 233 laptop with 32 mb of RAM, and an old version
> of Debian installed.

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown