Re: Best Practices in W3 and TRPlayer

Another solution to the bookmark problem is something I'm using myself
already with w3m.

The bookmark manager in that was driving me nuts, so I wrote my own
quick hack using emacs-wiki-mode:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsWikiMode

If anyone's interested I can try and change my glue code to work with w3
instead of w3m, but what it basically amounts to is a function that asks
you for a page title with a default of the current title  and a
category.

It then either adds to or creates a wiki page with that category in a
directory called, in my case, .bookmarks.

I've also set up functions that let me view a category and add the link
under point.

Let me know if anyone's interested.