Re: Best Practices in W3 and TRPlayer

Hi Yvonne,

I'm just wondering why you are using wiki mode for bookmarks with w3m
instead of just using the built-in facilities for saving and viewing
bookmarks within w3m?

My approach has been to use the w3m bookmarks file with w3 when I want
to visit a bookmarked file, but of course, there is no way to add new
ones while in w3, whihc is a bit of a hassle at times.

Ive found w3m's bookmark facility pretty good and very reliable. I did
have a look at w3's partial implementation for bookmarks, but decided
I didn't have enough time to work on it at present - especially as I
cannot use w3 from work as it won't work correctly with a squid proxy
which requires authentication while w3m works fine.

Tim