Re: versions of emacs/w3

Hi all,

I too use w3m primarily because the Debian package of w3 does not
work well for me. There is a patch for emacspeak-w3m.el that fixes
the problems with forms and adds some XSLT transformations like
"linearize tables" and "filter search hits". It is part of the patch
available from:

ftp://ftp.rakurs.spb.ru/pub/Goga/projects/speech-interface/patches/emacspeak/

Note that I am not the author of this patch. It changes many files in emacspeak, but I only applied thos in
emacspeak-w3m.el. It would be nice if these modifications could find
their way into future versions of emacspeak as they greatly enhance
the usefulness of w3m in emacspeak.

Lukas