Re: The ViaVoice tts

Hi Tim,
Tim Cross writes:
 > Hi Kalyan,
If you use w3 instead of w3m, you get
End of snip from Tim Cross' letter.

Well I tried using w3 instead of w3m: with the following peculiar
result.

When I go to
http://www.emacspeak.blogspot.com
using W3, the page which opens up has 33 lines.

It ends with Raman's statement of purpose; none of the blogs are
present!

When   I visit the same site with w3m the page has 508 lines! and I
can do an I-search to reach the post I am looking for and read it.

What could the problem be?

Cheers.
Kalyan