Re: Changing pronunciations and saving them.

So why do you believe that "e" for edit implies multiple
dictionaries?

In some sense you do have multiple dicts -- one per mode etc --
but that does not imply multiple dictionary files

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman
IRC:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs