Unidentified subject!

FCC: ~/Mail/outbox
--text follows this line--
Hi Robert,

Your recipe was perfect! I chose  the `edit' option after C-e Meta-d
and did a Tab completion to get to LaTeX mode dictionary; did my
changes and saved them. Now I don't grit my teeth every time the word
`differentiation' is pronounced. And I just discovered it also is
working in Mail mode!

Thanks.

Whenever I read  the Emacspeak info manual, I spend a lot of time
reading about the Audio Desktop etc. and then go on to try some
feature I had not noticed before. Never got as far as pronunciation
dictionaries! Is there a way of telling info to go to node number 11.4
or whatever?

Cheers.
Kalyan