[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
term mode , X etc.
- To: Robert D.Crawford <email@example.com>
- Subject: term mode , X etc.
- From: Kalyan Mukherjea <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:48:56 +0530
- Cc: Emacspeak MailingList <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:date:to:subject:cc:x-mailer; b=YP6exf67qQlarvDs2JH+NYpnNbXOfV1vfMXhQwHgnJPrnV8KKOZdW4f5rtxPJoFse4/F+1UHqm+7xF1KXuYtG+ym0ocef2P4tqabc/jngCU1AYNWULgPocRd2XzTNGYcFDimajOFiTaL1rlaoQoIkzIVR4Bcy4XVQbMnW5kJglM=
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 00:48:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <sFy4j.A.17B.DcZyEB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
What I use for playing mp3 files is mplayer (The Movie Player,
according to the documentation.)
It certainly is *not* the program for which emacspeak-m-player.el
The documentation in the info file talks of 10-band equalizer
etc. None of these are available on the mplayer I installed from
sources I can't quite remember the site from where I got it. When I
tried to go to the site for m-player mentioned in the automatically
generated documentation, I got some kind of error from w3m.
Actually from your experience it seems that I might be better off with
my version. We listen to different kinds of music: Indian Classical
music is often lengthy. Most of the pieces I listen to are between 45
and 75 minutes long. My mplayer plays them without any complaint
without any tweaking of configuration files! The only problem is that
running Emacspeak outside X (no gnome-Sticky-Keys!) is very difficult
for a one-handed typist like myself.
I could not quite figure out what TVR was trying to tell us
(that is those who run Emacspeak under X) about
the `latest checkin' perhaps you could explain it.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search