Re: converting buffer to mp3 or wav

Sergei V.Fleytin <fleytin@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Perhaps it is not a ready solution for you, but you might consider it
> a good starting point. This package has been originally developed for
> continuous listening of electronic texts within emacs buffers using
> Russian speech synthesis and optionally converting them to mp3. But I
> think you might easily hack it to do what you want.

Thanks, I downloaded it and had a quick look.  I'll have a longer look
at it a bit later and let you know if I do something with it.

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

Debian Hint #19: If you're interested in building packages from source, you
should consider installing the apt-src package.