DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: interesting emacspeak observation help please.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Krishna,

Here are answers to some of your questions; most of them are already
answered in the info document and the overview one gets by typing C-h
C-e in an Emacspeak buffer.

I use Emacspeak (under X and a gnome Window manager) for everything I
do on the computer.

For emails I fetch the letters from pop.gmail.com using POP3 via VM
and send my letters by SMTP: this part is tricky: i could not succeed
in configuring  sendmail   to meet google's TLS and other
requirements. I use msmtp a very small but easy-to -configure utility
(there is a Debian package, so you can fetch it using aptget.)

I don'T think any of the web browsers which can work through Emacs are
java enabled and so you won't be able to open the gmail web page to
send/receive mails.   using the google webpage and Emacspeak.

I use w3m and searching/googling is very easy. In any w3m buffer if
you type `S' you are prompted for the search term. What you type in is
sent to google when you pressRET.

As for writing html documents, which I have not done, there is a PSGML
mode (which Raman recommends) and a html-helper-mode.

Cheers.
Kalyan