DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 10:30:58AM +0530, krishnakant Mane wrote:
> I want to get vm up and running and I am sure that is more than easy
> by emacspeak standards.  but I also want to know the way to get gmail,
> yahoomail and the most popular email services including rediffmail
> wirking with vm.  I have herd that gmail can't be accessed using vm.

Just use fetchmail to retrieve the mail and deliver it to the local mail
transfer agent on the machine where Emacs is running. You can set up Procmail
rules to filter it into various incoming folders. Then allow vm to read the
mail from these folders - the default is to read from your system inbox.

Fetchmail supports POP3 and IMAP, including SSL and other secure means of
authentication. Any mail service that doesn't support either of those isn't
worth using in my opinion. Gmail reputedly supports POP3.

Incidentally, this was all discussed on the mailing list quite recently.