DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
On 25/10/06, Jason White <jasonw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just use fetchmail to retrieve the mail and deliver it to the local mail
> transfer agent on the machine where Emacs is running. You can set up
> Procmail
> rules to filter it into various incoming folders. Then allow vm to read the
> mail from these folders - the default is to read from your system inbox.
I have a single machine right now running emacs and emacspeak.  so I
will have to setup fetchmail and emacspeak on the same machine.  by
the way which mail transfer agent will be best for vm?  I am new to
all this hence the query.
please recommend me proper documentation for setting this up right.
the documentation in the emacspeak manual for vm is good but it has
not solved my problem of sending and getting emails from gmail.
> Fetchmail supports POP3 and IMAP, including SSL and other secure means of
> authentication. Any mail service that doesn't support either of those isn't
> worth using in my opinion. Gmail reputedly supports POP3.
yes, I have it setup on my windows machine, but it was gui based so
finding it a bit difficult.
thanks for the help.
Krishnakant.