[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) not listed in DominoDirectory
- To: "krishnakant Mane" <email@example.com>
- Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) not listed in DominoDirectory
- From: Postmaster@us.ibm.com
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=RlACVTLMH5DlpperwfP/Owd+QoyzlQ89PtLTkH70QH81kqS3GIdiy1P0Ao751FCv7aR7TOy09FjGYvWkfsxun10ckXCpG1wdXtc0NYh/zrXoSgM0TswSRKoHR0jK0NJsty/MQg1QrUrMsGwjDsRyllfmVUMZpigDnl+5UR/3uWo=
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:12:26 +0530
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <453E9896.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:42:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <fPYCe.A.TiG.1P5PFB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Subject: Re: listing the most user friendly apps with emacspeak.
was not delivered to:
User whchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) not listed in Domino Directory
Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
On 25/10/06, Kalyan Mukherjea <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Krishna,
> I use VM to fetch and send electronic mail through gmail.com.
hi, belated happy divali to all indians on the list (happy divali raman sir).
> I do not open the browser go to gmail.com but use ssl to download
> mail from my gmail mailbox.
can you please explain how you do it using emacspeak? and how vm gets
associated with your ssl downloading?
can I also reply right out of vm to emails coming from gmail using
your procedure? or as some one suggested, should I go with pop3
whichprobably is even supported by gmail?
> Sending mail doesn't necessarily involve sendmail. The simplest
> program that I know which does this with TLS verification (which gmail
> requires) is `msmtp'.
have you used this too? if yes then I will be happy to follow your
> You will have to add the following in your ~/.emacs:
> (setq sendmail-program "/usr/bin/msmtp")
is that the only thing needed? actually this is off topic so please
email me off the list about how I can configure msmtp to send emails.
rather I want to know how I can both send and recieve emails from
gmail. is it better to use pop3 with vm or ssh? I am asking this
specifically with reference to doing it within emacspeak desktop.
> msmtp can be obtained using aptget for debian users and for FC there
> are rpm's available.
> You should also consider demonstrating listening to BBC using
> emacspeak command : `C-e :'.
wow! thanks, I will do that.
Please do email me off the list for my ansers Mr. Kalyan.
To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the
emacspeak list send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a
subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search