Re: Pronunciation in LaTeX mode

Hi Robert,
Thanks! It works, but it is not very usable. It is a
ELisp coding of what I do by hand and makes for slow progress. I have
not yet tried out the bells and whistles part of counting spaces
because that would slow progress even further!
More explicitly, if a space was greeted by a simple `ding' then one
could simply start at the beginning of
 the paragraph where there is a possible source of error (this is
 usually  in  math mode) start listening for an unexpected ding.

But this is usable in emergencies: I'll try to write a toggle feature
to it. Then I can bind it to a key and turn it off and on as required.
Let me try this myself --- it will focus my mind when I listen to Bob
Chassells' book.

Cheers.
Kalyan