[Prev][Next][Index][Thread][Search]

user modifications directory?

perhaps it would be usefull to have a place with user modifications to
emacspeak like Bart's scripts for remote sessions over dynamic ip?

I would be willing to add this to the site here at vassar.

To do this I would like a description of the code, version of emacs
and emacspeak it has been tested with, and known limitations along
with the code.  Then I could just drop them in to a "user-contrib"
directory or something like it.

I would be willing to maintain an index page for the directory.  It
would be available via web or ftp.

The other option for short things is to mail them to the list and then
they get archived anyway.

What do folks think?  Would this be usefull?

Greg
--
 Greg Priest-Dorman
 priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx      NO SOLICITING