Re: emacspeak and orgstruct-mode key bindings

Bart, I checked -- it is happening in orgstruct mode for me at
emacs head as well. To debug further, turn off all optional org
mode modules, and start from there -- it's not obvious what is
casuing the keys 'c' and 'o' from memory to get bound to a
prefix key.