Re: Try New Distro - Same Error

No, make clean needs to be done first as it cleans out all old or
previously compiled code. Note that these instructions are for
building from sources. If your using the deb package of emacspeak, you
shouldn't have todo any make commands - this hsould be handled when
you install the package.

--
regards,

tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx