Re: Turning Off voice-lock mode When Emacspeak Starts

Voice lock mode is one of my favourite features of Emacspeak. It unobtrusively
keeps me aware of the syntax of my source code or markup language.

It's really irritating when the volume just randomly changes on you for me. I guess if it's something you start out with it's nice, but I want my code read to me without my synth pausing and totally switching on me; it tends to make things a lot harder to read and understand.