Re: arch: emacspeak.git package

I wasn't aware of changes to tclx. I have it already installed on my
system from before so never gave it a thought when building
emacspeak-git package. You might leave comments in AUR for the tclx
package and see if the developer can update the PKGBUILD if needed. If
you built tclx from the AUR package, that surprises me that pacman
didn't see that as an installed package, tclx. I assume you installed
the tclx from the built package?

Oh, by your message, it looks like you didn't use a package to build
tclx. This would definitely not list tclx as a satisfied
dependency. We need to get the tclx package from AUR working
properlyh. I'll take a look at the AUR package for tclx and contact
the package owner as appropriate.