Re: BookShare Was Re: Emacspeak installation information

Yes, I have done that, I also have entered the api number.

TV said something about a password is needed but I have not been prompted for it, also I don't see any thing that I can do after entering Ctrl-e Ctrl-b it says browse bookshare books but nothing else.

That's why I asked if there was a wiki.

Dr. TV gave me great instructions.

David

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net> wrote:
D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@arrl.net> wrote:

> OK now how do I enter my usual password etc.  Is there a wiki on this?

You need to visit the Web site at http://developer.bookshare.org/
then sign in there and obtain your API key.

It's all clear from the explanation that T.V. Raman gave earlier.