Further Espeak integration

Hi,

Chris, thanks for the patch to espeak for capital pitch changes.

I've just had a quick look at the change you made and what ssml tags
espeak supports as well as the many options it supports in the voice
definition files.

It occurs to me that if someone had the time to expose more of the
parameters available in the voice definitions to the ssml markup prosody
tag espeak could provide pretty much the multiple dimensions required to
support ACCS fully.

Having not looked at the espeak source I'm not in a position to know how
much work this would be.

If anyone is interested or perhaps I could ask on the espeak list (that
is assuming there is one).

Just an idea.

Kind regards
Bart