Re: Speak line commands stopping speech at punctuation marks

Jim,

I have been through the README files again and tried all the bns
setting I can think of that might be causing this to happen but with
no success.  I have also tried using the dtk-bs server from
emacspeak-bs-1.2 and the same thing is happening.

I don't have the most recent version of the firmware, I have the
August 1996 release.  However, I am not aware of anything in later
updates that would make a difference.  I do not want to purchase the
latest update unless I know for certain that it will improve things.

Indeed, it would be helpful to hear from someone who is using the
braillenspeak server successfully in order to verify the appropriate
settings.

Jim