Question on Installing EmacSpeak and Linux

Hi,

I just downloaded EmacSpeak 11.0 and wish to try out the product with
Linux. I, however, don't know anything about Linux (including from where to
download it), which version is compatible with my Toshiba laptop running
Windows 98, and how to install ViaVoice Outloud. I would appreciate
anyone's help.

Regards,

Rajiv Shah