Re: Another Newbie with questions

Here is the begining of what I get when I do "make emacspeak", your
output of "SRC=.." seems to be correct.  Not sure why it is not
working for you.  I will be off line for the next few days so I
will have to hope someone else steps in and gives you a hand, if not,
I can pick up again when I return.  - Greg

The first few lines of "make emacspeak" typed in the emacspeak-12
directory after a sucsessfull execution of "make config SRC=`pwd`" on
a sparc5 running Solaris 2.6, Emacs 20.2.1, gnu make 3.76.1:

hub[priestdo]3: make emacspeak
cd lisp; make  SRC=..
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/priestdo/emacs-aux/emacspeak-12.0/lisp'
emacs -batch -q -no-site-file  -l ../lisp/emacspeak-load-path.el -eval "(setq byte-compile-dynamic t)" -f batch-byte-compile dtk-voices.el
<snip>

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman
 priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx