Fix for "cannot use midi auditory icons in outloud server"

1) I'm attaching /etc/rc.d/init.d/sound from my RH 6.0 box
--incidentally it seems to be on-existent in RH 6.2

Also I mispoke when I said the synth voices were loaded from
that file --though it would be a good place to do it
nevertheless --I have a line in /etc/conf.modules
that loads the voices after loading the awe module --so the
following extract from conf.modules is soundblaster
specific.

Extract from conf.modules:

alias sound sb
Attached as a mime attachment in /etc/rc.d/init.d/sound
though it does little that is interesting;
in the case of my laptop I use that file to cleanly unload
and reload the sound drivers upon suspend/resume.

sound

pre-install sound insmod sound dmabuf=1
options opl3 io=0x388
alias midi awe_wave
post-install awe_wave /bin/sfxload /etc/midi/GU11-ROM.SF2

    T.V.> the voices should be loaded upon "sound startup"
    T.V.> --see file rc.d/init.d/sound

    Greg> There is no /etc/rc.d/init.d/sound file on my red
    Greg> hat system and no /etc/init.d/sound file on my
    Greg> debian systems.  Under red hat 6.1 Sound is set up
    Greg> in /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit and by itself that does
    Greg> not do the trick.  Just out of curiosity, could
    Greg> you send your init.d/sound file?

    T.V.> there is a sample.mid in /usr/share/sndconfig