Viavoice Outloud?

I'm in the process of installing emacspeak.  The installation instruction
informed me to download viavoice outloud from the ibm website.  I went to
the website and viavoice was everywhere but nowhere I could find viavoice
outloud.  I've searched the web and have come up empty handed.  Is there
something amiss here?  I'm ready to try out my new Soundblaster Live sound
card using emacspeak.  I cannot afford to buy an external voice
synthesizer and a software synthesizer sure would be nice.  Thanks in
advance.
Rodney

The Weaving Beaver
rclowdus@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Chop your own firewood and it will warm you twice."
"Weave your own cloth and it will reward you twice."