Re: Patch: Allow Emacspeak to work with 8-bit characters

I'll look at this if I get time end of this month.

The solution would not be to modify or duplicate the advice
in emacspeak-advice.el --but to define quail specific advice
in emacspeak-quail.el.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc