buffer has no process problem

With emacspeak 15.01 I've been running into a message buffer has no process
and when this happens using c-xk just makes the pc speaker beep.  Only way
I've managed to eject has been to crash linux and start everything over
again.  Sometimes this happens after doing a m-xterm command and trying to
exit out of it back into emacspeak.  The term part of emacs runs a shell and

if the shell isn't being used for continuing work I prefer to have them
closed out.

Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered