Re: .gnus problem with emacspeak

OK, thanks a lot.
So tomorrow I will try to indicate all the parameters specifics to Gnus in
my .emacs file and I will tell you if it is better after that.
For the story today I installed another distro with emacs21, emacspeak 17.0
and ViaVoice and things are the same as previously, in emacs without
emacspeak all is good but when I launch emacspeak nothing works in Gnus !

--
Nath

On 06/01/03 at 10:00 Tim Cross wrote:

>The only config I have specific to gnus is in my .emacs and is as
>follows
>
>(setq gnus-select-method '(nntp "news.internode.on.net")
>      gnus-posting-styles
>      '((".*"
>         (signature-file "~/.news-signature")
>         (name "Tim X")
>         (address "timx@xxxxxxxxxxx")
>         (Reply-to "timx@xxxxxxxxxxx"))))
>
>and thats all. I don't have a specific .gnus file.
>
>Tim
>Nath writes:
> > Thanks Tim for your response. OK I'lll try VM too but Tim if you read
>news
> > with Gnus you probably have a .gnus file in which you have indicated
the
> > urls of the news servers and others things. And what have you done
>after
> > writing your .gnus file in order to have it read by Gnus at start up ?
>It
> > seems that with Emacspeak another .gnus file is read when you start
Gnus
> > but I can't find it on my hard disk. I tried to move my .gnus into the
> > emacspeak lisp directory but it didn't change anything.
> > If you or others have ideas ? thanks.
> >

> > --
> > Nath

Messenger