Re: .gnus problem with emacspeak

OK, thanks.
But  in this case have you others ideas ? Personnaly I don't find the
solution even after a lot of RTFM !

--
Nath

On 05/01/03 at 09:09 T. V. Raman wrote:

>the hypothesis that emacspeak causes gnus not to read the .newsrc
>or any of gnus' other init files is incorrect.
>
>    Nath> Thanks Tim for your response. OK I'lll try VM too but Tim if
>    Nath> you read new s
 with Gnus you probably have a .gnus file in
>    Nath> which you have indicated the
 urls of the news servers and
>    Nath> others things. And what have you done after
 writing your
>    Nath> .gnus file in order to have it read by Gnus at start up ?
>    Nath> It
 seems that with Emacspeak another .gnus file is read
>    Nath> when you start Gnus
 but I can't find it on my hard disk. I
>    Nath> tried to move my .gnus into the
 emacspeak lisp directory