Re: emacspeak-lynx saying odd stuff

Hello, listers!

TC> I think the interface to lynx is just lynx running under a term
TC> window. If this is correct, you probably have to switch between
TC> character mode and line mode to move around the screen etc.

Character-mode is on by default. So i believe that the problem is that
`show_cursor' function is not enabled. To enable it one should do one
of the following:

1. In lynx.cfg (which is usually located in /usr/lib/lynx) uncomment
and edit the appropriate line so that it looks as,

SHOW_CURSOR:TRUe

2. Or if any sighted person is working on the same machine, the same
line may be added to the user specific ~/.lynxrc file.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Sergey.