Re: question about emacspeak-websearch

At Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:17:35 +0600,
Dmitry Paduchih wrote:

> Just to add one more choice let me say that w3m has built-in ability
> for simple search requests in the module w3m-search.el. You add search
> templates into variable w3m-search-engine-alist and then you may
> search with them using command w3m-search.

You're right, it does. Not to mention that another app, webjump, lets
you do similar things to what I'm using emacspeak-websearch
for. Fortunately or unfortunately, though, I think the c-e?g keystroke's
been embedded permanently in my brain, <grin>. Every time I think google
these days, I've hit the keys almost before I've thought about how to
get there.