Re: Emacspeak 23.505 Debian package

Dr. Raman -

Ack - sorry.  I noticed there were some provisions in the code (in
emacspeak-advice.el and emacspeak-setup.el) for running under xemacs,
and I assumed that in the intervening time you had gotten it working.

I don't use xemacs myself.  I installed it temporarily just to make
sure the compilations worked.  Then I had to make a lot of changes to
the package and the Doubletalk server before anything worked.  The
compilations for the extra version of Emacs were slowing things down
so much I removed xemacs.  I forgot to re-install it for testing after
I got the server working.

Anyway, it fails with the message

"Symbol's value as variable is void: text-property-default-nonsticky"

So, I'll have to disable the xemacs part again.

         - Jim Van Zandt