Re: Conference Schedule for Emacspeak?

Hi all,

I seem to have managed to set up a channel called #emacspeak on freenode. Not
that I had to do much (/join #emacspeak did the job). I will hang out
there as "gt2". I do not know anyhtin about the pros and cons of
different IRC networks, so my choice of freenode was manily because I
have been there before and it was the default in erc. Someone here
might be able to suggest a more informed choice.

I am currently configureing erc to my needs. Maybe, someone with
experience with the application is willing to post his or her config file
for it.

Lukas