Re: setting punctuation mode globally does not seem to stick

This has always been a bit messier than I like. I believe that on
my laptop where I use outloud, I have the tts rate set *after*
all of emacs has started.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman