Re: Emacspeak auditory icons

Hello,
I am using Emacspeak 25, which I installed from the Gentoo Linux
ebuild--I've no reason to believe this differs in any significant way
from the original distribution.
	I'm using Eflite as a speech synthesizer, hence my reference to
software speech.
The value I'm refering to is found in the Emacspeak Sounds customization
group, as 'Emacspeak Auditory Icon Function'.  I'm not entirely sure
what each of these functions does different from the others, but the
current setting is emacspeak-queue-auditory-icons
	I hope this helps resolve some of the ambiguity.
	I'll try to get a debugging backtrace of what happens when I
stream content.
Thanks,
Zack.