Re: Emacs 23: next-line and previous-line

Possibly an inconvenient configuration change for emacspeak users, but
likely a useful configuration change for sighted users. However, I think
again shows the advantages of emacs. Obtaining the old behavior is a simple
config option. Other systems would likely have changed and failed to
provide a way to get the old behavior back.

Tim