Re: Should we use the emacspeak speech back-end system-wide in Vinux?

Thanks for the suggested settings in user-settings.py for Orca.  I
think though, if espeechfactory finds either of the previously defined
servers, it should come up and be offered in the available choices
when Orca is run.  At least it appears to work that way according to
the code I've studied so far in settings.py... In my case, I don't
have outloud nor dectalk instaled so it probably fails any self tests
so then goes away from Orca's choices.  I know if speech dispatcher
isn't found on my system, then it is not offered as a choice.  Now,
what I want to do next is add espeak support to espeechfactory.py and
then perhaps Orca will be able to use the emacspeak server if it can
detect the presence of espeak.  I have espeak installed on my system
and I use the emacspeak -> espeak server all the time in emacspeak.
So that will be my next attempt if someone else doesn't beat me to it.